abacus classes in mumbai
The abacus, also called a counting frame, is a calculating tool that was in use centuries before the adoption of the written modern numeral system and is still widely used by bankers, merchants and traders world over.
The abacus can be used for multiplication, division, addition, subtraction and squaring operations at high speeds.
Abacus is used to teach kids how to calculate by manipulating the beads. Initially, kids use the abacus to calculate gradually the calculations are performed mentally, without the abacus by visualizing the bead manipulation. These programs are scientific brain management techniques that unleash the infinite potential of the human brain.
Usually, an average human being uses the left side of the brain more. Science has proven that continuous use of abacus is able to develop the unused right side of the brain. Think, how much you can achieve, if you start utilizing more than what you do now.
Benefits of the Abacus:
- Highly motivated, talented and trained team of teachers.
- Creators of a happy environment for kids to learn better.
- neered a tri-pronged teaching methodology for all our programs to ensure that students understand.
- Highly experienced; over 20,000 children trained.
- Partnered with some of Mumbai's most prestigious schools.